Thread: Boycott
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:41 PM   #10
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy mae06 View Post
I went to a Nobbies.( NO FOOD it is a party store) at Halloween. we had Pixie and a Lady came up (Just a Customer) She said "Excuse me?" And I said "yes" She said "did you know dogs are not allowed in here..." And I said "Oh really ? I did not see a Sign any Place?" She then proceeded to Chew me out telling me that I was Wrong to Bring "THAT DOG" in to the store.
Everyone there and there were a Lot of people because of the holiday was just staring at us.. I told the Lady " If you have a Problem with my Yorkie being in this store take it to the manager." she preceded to do just that... The manager . told the lady." Maybe you should leave you disturbed our customers more than that sweet pup did." The lady then stormed out of the store.... And everyone else was clapping LOL. It was really comical.

Oh and No there was not sign that said.... "NO DOGS ALOWED"

Wow what a B*tch!! I would have told her to mind her own business...

Just FYI to the OP - there was another thread just like this that went on forever just recently...Here is the thread http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=111823

Last edited by MyFairLacy; 01-20-2008 at 07:43 PM.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!