View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #5
bizzbeth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
Great idea, Kim...

Make sure you save an e-copy-either as a Word document/PDF/JPG so that you always have one and can print more as needed.

I'm not sure what field you're entering into, but it's always nice to have these letters match/coordinate with your resume-or stand out on the prof.'s own letter head too. Just think about that when asking for them/printing them. I went into the art/design/marketing field, so I always had things printed on funky paper with cool fonts so that my stuff had a better chance to catch the interviewers' eye.

The fact that you're posting this makes me think you're organized enough to keep them yourself Don't waste $ on a letter service right now-JMO.

Best of luck to you!
I had never thought about using a letter service until one of my professors recommended it. So I thought I would figure out what would work better for me.
I am graduating with an English degree and I don't plan to attend grad school. I'm hoping I can find a job right out of college.... BUUUUUT I also have my back-ups. I have my real-estate license (which really won't do me much good with the market being so bad in Cali)... So we'll see what happens

I appreciate your input.

THANK YOU!
bizzbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!