View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #11
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
COOL !!! I don't usually 'do' bumper stickers but sure would for this problem - Thank you !!!

and ps - I can beat that price with my labels - LOL - but the money you just paid went to a good cause !~
I feel the same way about bumper stickers, I don't "do" them either, but I proudly display this one.

When I bought all the stuff I have, my husband asked me if I was going to sell it, I told him no, I was going to give it away. He said you know they didn't sell it to you at cost, I told him of course they didn't but to me it's like making a donation, but at least I'm getting something for my $50 that I can turn around and spread the word instead of just donating $50 and being "done with it". And just maybe someone else might buy some campaign gear and spread the word too or make a donation. I'll be happy either way, if I can get just one person to do something for this cause, or keep one person from buying a puppy mill puppy, that's one more person that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't done anything.
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!