View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Default Help Stop Puppy Mills

I am so excited!!! I received my box of "Stop Puppy Mills" literature yesterday from the Humane Society of the United States. For just $50 I got 100 bookmarks of each of the following: "Help make a Happy Ending" and "Find Out the True Cost of that Puppy"; 50 flyers of each of the following styles: "How to buy a Puppy", "How to find a Good Dog Breeder", "Getting a Puppy?" and "Puppy Mill Cruelty"; 50 "Stop Puppy Mills" bumper stickers; 10 or each of these newsletters: "Canine Chronicle - No Place for Puppies" and "Puppy Buyers Guide - Finding the Dog of Your Dream".

I plan on distributing them to vet clinics around town, to place on their counters to give out free of charge. I already gave some of each to my groomer, Suzy, who owns the only pet boutique in town, Wiggles N Wags, she is going to be handing them out to her customers. And I'm placing another order and when that one comes in Michele (MyFairLacy), Gayla (Layla's Mom), a couple of my sisters, a few nieces and I will be standing in front of the only pet store here, which happens to be in the mall, and handing them out to people as they walk by. I can't wait.

Please help the cause, $50 is not that much to go to such a worthy cause, and I know that most of us probably spent that much on our GE boxes, so come on, place an order today and Help Stop Puppy Mills!!!

I've attached the order form below, it is in pdf format so you will need Acrobat Reader to download.

http://stoppuppymills.org/pdfs/SPM-Print-Order-Form.pdf

Thanks!!
Cynthia
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!