View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
Mayas Mommy
..... and BLAIR'S too ......
Donating Member

Cry I Am A Bad Mommy !

... ok so most of you know we went to FL for a month on Vacation and while we where there I had the genius Idea to have Maya groomed. So we went to Petsmart and 'dropped' her off. It already made me mad that they would not let me stay and watch. Well go figure ... here is what happend.

3 hr. later we pick up Maya and I have to say they did a good Job on her but ... Maya refused to come to me. She started shacking and peed on the floor. They dramatized her and it is ALL MY FAULT !!! I should have NEVER left her there.

She bit one of the Ladys (pretty bad) but I think it was her fault. They tried to put a Musle on her and could not do it. 2 People (4 HANDS ) where holding a 2 lbs. Yorkie down to get groomed. Thats what the Lady said.

I can't imagen what Maya went through ... so I got rude with the Lady and she yelled at me .... 'Your f...... dog bit me - how about that'. Bad thing is Maya would not see me at all for about 4 hr. after that - I was ready to cry - I never ment for her to be treated like that.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!