View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #12
Lee B
YT 500 Club Member

Puddin' was neutered on Monday. I didn't want to leave him, either. It seems that the only time he gets to the vet, they DO something to him. I dropped him off at 7:30, and they called at 9:00 to say he was out of surgery and doing well. My hubby went to get him at 3:00 (when he was released). Barry had been optimistic for my sake, but when he picked him up and called me to tell me Puddin' was fine, I could hear the knot in his throat, the "catch" in his voice: his little boy was OK. I got updates every 15 minutes after that, all stating that he was fine. A little groggy the rest of the day, and absolutely back to normal by Tuesday.

I realize that spaying is a bit more entailed, but she should be just fine. Dogs are a lot more resilient than people give them credit for. What she's going through right now is negligible compared to the benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzrosa
(snip) making an appointment for martini
... I thought that was a good idea, until I realized that Martini was your pup, and not your adult beverage of choice . Still, it's not a bad idea for the human Mommy/Daddy while waiting for news on the furbaby!
Lee B is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!