View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #15
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Hi! My name is Amanda, I am 25 years old, and live in Middleton, Idaho (just outside of Boise.) My husband, Robert, and I got married last June, after being together for only one year. I knew the second I met him we would be together forever. Robert is a veterinarian at a equine hospital here in the area. He also does both equine and dog chiropractic, pretty convenient!

We have two other dogs, both adopted, Nitro a 3yr. old black lab, and Lila, a 2yr. old Golden Retriever. I begged and begged for a Yorkie for months, before my hubby finally gave in. He fell in love the second I brought Ranger home. Ranger is now 7mos, and the 2nd love of my life!! First on some days!!! We just adore him. Robert and I are not going to have any skin kids, so our dogs are treated as such!

I also do endurance riding, meaning I ride my two horses, Sami and Fast Eddy, on 50 to 100 mile "races" through the American Endurance Ride Conference, all over the northwest. It's a huge sport, and requires pretty much weekly camping trips to rides. I can't wait for Ranger to join. He definitely already thinks he owns the living quarters of the horse trailer!! Oh, and can't forget to add snowmobiling (hubby would be hurt if I forgot), which we do every weekend in the winter. Little Ranger is well-known, and stays in the truck all cuddled in his heated doggy bed and tons of blankies- he loves to go for rides around the parking lot!!!

Well, there's my book (I can't make anything short or sweet!!!!) Great thread!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!