View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 07:03 AM   #12
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Rockabye- Welcome to YT!

Okay, I'll go. My name is Nikki, I just turned 35 and I've been married for 14 years to my wonderful hubby Troy. We have an amazing 13 year old daughter named Lauren. I love the beach and anything water related. My husband has been learning to sail so we are thinking of selling our boat and getting a sailboat so I guess learning to sail is next for me. I am a stay at home mom and I guess one of my biggest hobbies is taking classes, starting new ventures and then getting bored with it. Silly but I'm fortunate that I can do that. I was certified as an etiquette consultant by the Protocol School of Washington (Liv Tyler's grandma is the owner and my teacher so that was kind of neat). Never really did anything with it though other than buy some really cute business suits and beautiful business stationary then decided I didn't really want to do that. Next I had a handmade soap company called Beachbubbles Soap Co. I did that for about 3 years and I really had a lot of fun with it. After that I went to school to get my esthetician's licence and I did work for a little while. I wasn't really used to having a boss and rules and all that goes with having a job and my family was used to me being home so now I do keep my license up but I'm not using it. Now I want to do a certification course in herbal medicine. I'm also going to take a sewing class next month. I'm a huge bookworm- my current obsession is world religions. So, there's my scatterbrained life.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!