View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:56 AM   #11
lizziepooh_1
YT Addict

Hi everyone! This is great!

My name is Elizabeth...but most people call me Liz (because Elizabeth can be hard to pronounce....especially when i'm trying to introduce myself when I'm nervous....Lithabth is what usually comes out!)

I am 28 going on 29 on April 27th and have been married 1 1/2 years to the ony guy I've ever dated. We've been together almost 11 years! My husband is my best friend! He is an assistant manager and waiter at an upscale restaurant in our city.

Tia is our "first child" and our parents have come to accept that this is all they're getting in terms of a grandchild (for now!) Therefore Tia is spoiled with attention from all fronts.

I teach music, English and Religion in a catholic school to grades 7 and 8.

I live in Nepean (Ottawa, really...nation's capital!) in Ontario Canada. I commute about 45 minutes minimum to 1 hr 15 minutes each way to and from work. I also play the organ at my church 2 nights per week for memorial masses. I am an accompanist for a wedding singer and have seen all kinds of wedding ceremonies. I also continue a part time job I've had since high shool at an upscale shoe store.

I used to accompany a children's choir, and I used to play the flute in the adult choir at my church. i used to teach piano to young children as well. I stopped all of this because I found myself spread too thin in life.

I love hiking and travelling....went to Jamaica on my honeymoon, spent 1 month this summer in Italy at a house my dad owns there (and toured around too) and just got back from Cancun.

I'll lurk on YT a lot more than I post....I love seeing pictures and reading questions, advice given and support offered. You guys rock!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!