View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:50 AM   #9
LillieDoodle
Donating Yorkie Yakker

This is a great idea.

Hi - My name is Nikki, 32 years old and I live in Laurel, MD - I am exactly the mid-way point between Baltimore and DC. I can get to either city in 15 minutes. I have to admit - I love B'more (Baltimore as well call it here) a little better than DC. I own a house with my boyfriend - Steve. We have been dating for almost 6 years and we are not married yet. Everyone is always asking us when and to be honest I am not in any hurry.

Sometimes I feel like an olde sole in a young body. I love to go to antique auctions, craft shows, basket bingos and regular bingos. My favorite thing to do is go to the slot machines in Delaware (MD does not have them yet ). Every Tuesday night I go to bingo and I would never miss it. Believe it or not - Steve goes with me every Tuesday to bingo and basket bingos. He is a great man!

Also every Saturday if I am not at a craft show with my mom - I am at the thrift stores with her. I search for Longaberger baskets & pottery at these stores and have been lucky and almost find a piece every week.

I do not have any children yet - I am waiting on that too. To be honest I never thought I was a dog person and then last year I did a lot of research and got little Lillie. She got me and Steve so addicted to her loving personality and character that we got another Yorkie in September 2007. Now, we are finally getting our third - sometime in the middle of February - our little Parti girl and then we are done. It is time that we start having skin kids.

Last edited by LillieDoodle; 01-18-2008 at 06:51 AM.
LillieDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!