View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:29 AM   #6
Ichabob
YT 500 Club Member

Hello there everyone my name is Penny I live in Mississippi been married to my hubbie for 32 years have 2daughters and a son, my oldest daughter is a stay at home mom, the other daughter is a RN and my son is a pilot for the marines corps. we have 1 yorkie Wicket and 5 other dogs (labs and a jack russell) that we are keeping for service men that are overseas now, we also have 3 horses and 2 parrots (that were my daughters that got left here when they married) .
My hobbies wow we use to have so many, now my husband and I are home bodies, we use to sail our sail boat is now in dry dock, hiking is also a thing of the past, after the kids left home we became idle, my youngest daughter and I still ride horses it's kinda of our time together.
We have only been in Mississippi for about a year now, I am still adjusting to being in swamp instead of sand, before we live near Gulf Shores Al, but subdivision starting moving in on top of us and my husband was not happy so we sold our 6 acreas and bought 80 acreas in MS. I told my neighbor now I know how the Indians felt when the white men took over their land.
It was really sad to see all that beautiful farm land become subdivison after subdivision.
Ichabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!