View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
nadinesky
Yorkie Yakker

Omg Question about pooping

Okay, so my little Schmoo is cute, adorable and overall peepad trained. We have had a problem with her tummy being sensitive and soft poops. She is on a special vet diet, which is supposedly easier for her to break down. She goes to go poop on her papers and does, then walks away and then has to go again, uncontrollably so, so it does not matter where she is (i.e. bed, couch, floor) and she does not even have time to get into the hunch, she just goes...and to make matters worst this poop is soft and just a hershey's melted kiss. Her intentions are good, she starts on the papers, but 30 seconds after that is finished...there is another soft pile somewhere...anyone had this issue...any suggestions on dealing with this...I don't think that she means to not go on her papers, I think she just has to go uncontrollably, and that she thought she was done and then isn't...her poop on the papers is usually of good consistency and not runny, it is the 30 second follower that is the problem.
Okay, enough of the poop, any suggestions or others that have had the same problems...oh and Schmoo is 5 months and a bit...and other than that...a joy.
Thanks
Nadine
nadinesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!