View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 10:06 AM   #7
sweetheartsok
YT 500 Club Member

Oh man can I relate.......I was always like that too but then one day I couldn't stop crying. I myself take antidepressants and it helps me a lot. I was extremely sensitive to every single thing and I was hard to live with because of it. I do believe it is a chemical imbalance. If you can live with it and it doesn't affect your day to day life then I wouldn't worry about it but you may find that someday the stress in your life will put you over the edge. If this happens go see your doctor. There is no reason to suffer. Everyone thinks antidepressants are for depression but I believe that our lifestyle uses up the supply of seratonin in our bodies and eventually we run out or just don't have enough to be balanced.

I'm much happier now. I feel that my moods are a lot more steady but I am still able to cry under NORMAL situations. lol Like you I found it so embarrassing. I especially cried when I was angry and then I could never communicate properly and everything always got blown out of proportion.

Good luck....I hope you get the information you need. Are you a right brain thinker???? If so that could explain a lot of it. Right brain thinkers tend to be extremely sensitive and passionate. I wouldn't want to be any other way but this is the down side to it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!