View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
MyPeanut
Yorkie Yakker

Default Update............ for Peanut!

First let me THANK all who sent prayers and advice it meant a LOT!

The update is GOOD (thought I would get that out of the way) Last night when we went to bed he still seems sad or maybe weak but I did go get some pedilite like suggested (Thanks sooooooo much) and he did get some of that down. I woke up a few times to look over at him and every time my head went up, his little ears and head went up. It was somewhat funny as if he was saying, “Would you sleep women!”

This morning I get my daughter up and he is following her around knowing she is about to dart out the door for school, telling me he may be feeling better. I get him to drink some more Pedilite and eat some of his food. I called the vet and he was busy so I left a message. Well he called me back I told him what was happening but he has not thrown up all night and so far so good this morning. He told me I was welcome to bring him in but if he is eating and drinking that is a GOOD sign but also to watch his bowls that if he did not go by his normal time to bring him in even if he did not throw up again.

So I have been on poop watch all morning ......... lol. As its pretty easy cause, I can get the little booger to pee outside but NOT poop! Well he went and yes, I studied it ..... a little soft but looked good. I called the vet he told me it did sound like he may have eaten something that upset his tummy. He said if by Friday, he was not back to his full self to bring him in for an X-ray but he feels he is going to be okay!

Whew........ for now, I am content. Once again THANK YOU ALL for your support and kind words!
MyPeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!