View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
MyPeanut
Yorkie Yakker

Default Long but Please help........

Not really sure what information I need to give to make sure I am covering every possible answer but I am getting worried at this point and could really use some help. I am not a big poster on here and its not that I do not care but I am shy thinking so many can give so much more advice than I can.

My little man will be a year old in March and he has been the healthiest and happiest baby. Tonight though I am so concerned, but also thought because I have not had any problems maybe I just need some good-ole advice or help and not to panic so I come to the ones that I know could help.

Last night about 2:30am Peanut woke up (he sleeps with me) started heaving or gagging as if he was trying to throw up so I jumped up and grabbed him (I think I scarred him) and we both got on the floor and he continued. He through up and the crazy part after that was he tried to eat it! I grabbed him and washed his mouth then cleaned it up. I took him to get some water. We went back to bed he seemed fine so I figured he just had an upset tummy.

So sorry this is so long........ Well today was the first day back to school (33 just now finishing my degree!) so I put him in his room (his kennel is my spare bedroom) Well when I came home he was curled up on his bed, which he is usually clawing at the door to come out, picks his head up and then just turns over with all his paws tucked. I looked around the room and I see spots all over the carpet where I can see he threw up. His eyes looked so sad. I picked him up, got a warm washcloth, and cleaned his mouth and fur. He seems to have pepped up at little. I got him to drink water and I gave him small pieces of cheese (his favorite).

Now my daughter he loves so he was still following her around but nothing like he usually is. Now I do need to add one more thing I was worried he some how eaten something that upset his tummy because about 4 days ago I saw little red like dots in his stool but it looked like a plastic bead. So I had a long talk with my daughter about leaving things around he may get but that is what bothers me because that was 4 days ago.

Please any advice and yes I will take him to his Vet no questions asked but to get through the night is there something I am missing or need to do? Thank you in advance for an advice or know what is wrong with him. Oh, his weight is 6lb (last time we weighed 10/07).
MyPeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!