View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 04:52 AM   #10
Tinker'sMommy
YT 2000 Club Member

Here in Ft. Hood nothing is annonymous, I even try to call Child protective services because my neighbors house is so nasty and her kids are never fed, or clean, she is not even home when they get home from school and they are all under 11 ..........You know what the mp's told me?? That maybe I should be a better neighbor and help them out?? First off I have my own life, Thank You and second when a person chooses to be a parent IMO it's their responsiblility to care for their kids.........NOT MINE ......................well this is an example of our mp's on post .... One more thing they told me is, that that would damage a soldier's career...............That's what they really care about.......So I doubt that they will do anything.........unless he is out and about, as long as they feed him and there is water. What a sad situation........Guess what? One time I even reported a neighbor because her daughter was climbing out of a 2 story window, for the 5th time, a 4 year old, and you know what they did?? NOTHING I even had pics, and he said with his own eyes

Sorry to go own, and that there is people like that living on post

Last edited by Tinker'sMommy; 01-07-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Tinker'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!