View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
tanksmom
YT 500 Club Member

Angry My neighbors are driving me CRAZY

These are the same neighbors that had the horrible dogsitter. The poor German shepard, Cody, is an outside dog. I disagree with having a dog outside 24/7 but I try not to judge, then.... I get these neighbors. They NEVER take him inside. Even at night when its really cold out. They were happy I made him a leanto when the dogsitter was negilent cause he can use it as a house now. I was horrified when he was out there and I thouhgt it was an accident but now I dont even have words for how I feel. They never play with him and he has nothing to do. So hes digging over to my house. Hes dug under the fence and under the additional 8 inch of rabbit fencing that is staked to the ground. I cant let my babies out since hes there barking hysterically all day and I found out they feed him once a day and leave water in a kiddy pool for him to drink. A stagent(sp) pool that from the looks they dont clean. I dont know if my anger toward them or my pity for Cody is stronger. Id love to call anmial control but I dont know if I can do it annomously and if what they are doing is enough against the rules for them to be made to fix it. If I turn them in and no one makes them fix it AND they know I did it I be in living **** for the next 2 years. In my dream world I meet someone who wants him and they take him off to a loving home. I guess Im just venting since there is nothing that I knoiw of that can be done. Thanks for listening guys.
tanksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!