View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #62
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrareef View Post
I've got to say that I'm troubled that my thread has been hijacked and has turned into a war of words. Tigger, and others, reached out to offer help and suggestions - many with a PM. I owe a thank you for the effort Linda44 made as well as Tigger and Natalie. Everyone has been kind and supportive of me so I'll ask you to please resist a need to express an opinion that appears to insult the sensibilities of others.

Natalie offered me a deal I felt was fair, but she is also running a business so I won't disclose the deal that she gave me. I'm satisfied with it - that should be good enough for others - it's my decision and I'll live with it's consequences. I am quite confident that it was the right deal for me.

I wanted a female, puppy Yorkie with unlimited AKC registration and that's what I got. I don't know if I'll breed her, but if I choose to, I hope to get reliable advise from the Yorkie vets who frequent YT. Lexie will first and foremost be a loved member of our family. I hope that makes all of you as happy as it makes my wife and I. Please bury the hatchet and let me be grateful to Tigger and Natalie and everyone else for their support.
I am very happy that you will be getting your new yorkie soon..please post a ton of pictures!! I hope your wife gets lots of comfort from this little angel!!

Dawn
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!