View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
Ybba
Yorkie Yakker

Default Interested in approximate Yorkie Life Span

Hi Everyone, I sure do love YT. You guys know everything. I am so Happy to be a part of YT!!! I have a question about Life Span. I LOVE my guy KOBI more than I could ever put in to words. You all know what I mean. You all feel the same way. My baby will be 10yrs old on Feb 11,2008. I just had all lab work done on him today and it all came back normal. He is very active is not over weight is tall weighs 9.4lbs and my Vet said his weight is perfect for his size. I live on a farm and he gets plenty of exercise. He loves to play. He does sleep more than he used to but I know that is to be expected. I feed him Merrick dry dog food mixed in warm water. He really enjoys his food. Is this a good food? I did look in to it and they say it is good. I did ask my Vet what his life span she said probably around 12 to 14yrs. Well of course I don't want to accept that. I'm not saying it's not inevitable and I myself will be the big 5 0 in March UCK! UCK! UCK! lol. I also have my other 3 furbabies Peanut (female yorkie 8yrs) Mose (male maltese 6yrs) and my new little Kermit (male yorkie 6mons). Kobi helps me with them all. Sorry for such a long story but I just wanted you guys to give me some input. Thank you so much.

:
Ybba is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!