View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 11:35 AM   #6
barbiesMoMmY
Senior Yorkie Talker

in my experience which may or may not be of any help to you... friends are more important then any guy and more likely to stick by you in the end. i don't know how close you and your girlfriend are? but i wouldn't let ANY guy come between me and any of my girlfriends. i've only had 1 boyfriend in my entire life and we're getting married in june (although i've referred to him as my husband since we got engaged last yr) BUT i've seen many of my friends go through similar situations. my best friend since i was like three thought i had feelings for and was "flirting" with a boyfriend she had a year ago. i thought he was a great guy and i would talk to him and get to know him because she is such an important person to me and i love her like a sister so anyone who shes dating is very important to me (i NEVER had any feelings for anyone other then my hubby) so this came as quite a shock. they ended up dating for 3 motnhs and her and i ended up not speaking for 6. a few months ago we ran into each other at the mall and both of us started crying uncontrollably, although what she did hurt me pretty bad she's my best friend. i know she feels the same and she knows now no guy could even come between that. i feel like if he's starting problems between you and a girlfriend i'd quickly walk away from the entire situation. there are so many fish in the sea.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!