View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstarkba View Post
Theres this guy that I like, and he like to take things really slow.. which is understandable.. Im not looking for a relationship, just a guy friend to talk to and hang out with. Well I have this friend, and I think that she likes him too.. but Im not sure. But shes ALWAYS talking to him. So when I get on IM I always have him IM me first, which he does. But everytime he gets on she always IMs him.. so I don't know what to do.. she knows that I like him in a way, but not a BF way, as of now.. I feel like shes competing with me and we are good friends.. I have been wanting to ask him if she ever says anything about me, but I feel that would be to childish..

Any advice?
Sounds like you are interested in him but do not want to get involved so quickly after Josh!!! But why not? If you like him you had better step up or it sounds like your friend will. If you wait around he might get involved with her. You guys can still take it slowly but you need to let your friend know how you feel about him so she will back off.....and it might be a good idea to let him know too!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!