View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default My Baby Is NOT A CHIHUAHUA!!! <<sheesh>>

Ugh.... I had Natalie out today in PetSmart and TWO different people came up and told me what a lovely little long-haired Chihuahua she was!!!!
PLEASE tell me my baby does NOT resemble a CHIHUAHUA????!!!!
Poor lil' thing.... yeah, she's a bit "rodent-looking" from time to time... but that's only because her hair is SO thin and she has a wee bit of an overbite!! lol.... (when she's wet from the bath, she DOES look JUST like a Chihuahua!!) But I don't think she does the rest of the time.... DOES SHE???
When I told them she was a Yorkie, one of the women actually had the audacity to ARGUE with me about it!!! "oh noooo, she can't be a Yorkie... what is she mixed with?? blah, blah, blah...." - - - -
I guess I never thought about it before.... she's registered (which doesn't mean anything these days, I know) and has always just looked to me, like my little Yorkie angel girl.... never questioned it.... what do you guys think???
Here are some cute little "re-vamp's" of pictures I snapped of Nat earlier today... (PS. LOOK at that GRIN in the last one!!! hahaha!!! PRICELESS!!)
Attached Thumbnails
My Baby Is NOT A CHIHUAHUA!!!  <<sheesh>>-natalieglamorous.gif   My Baby Is NOT A CHIHUAHUA!!!  <<sheesh>>-natmomsgirl.gif   My Baby Is NOT A CHIHUAHUA!!!  <<sheesh>>-natalieboss.gif   My Baby Is NOT A CHIHUAHUA!!!  <<sheesh>>-nataliexmas1.gif  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!