View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 07:07 AM   #8
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
The poems are beautiful. I'm having a hard time right now missing my husband and that really made me smile/cry.

To everyone who lost someone. They're forever in our hearts but very missed.

To my husband...Merry Christmas baby - I hope you're proud of me......It's only been three months soo to be 4 since you went to the Lord....

I'm really trying to get by, but miss you every single day. The girls miss you too....Chanel still does her smiley faces & I always think of you and what a kick you got out of it. I have tears as I'm writing this and can only believe you know what's in my heart.

Hugs to all who lost someone - I can't write anymore right now but this is a very touching thread.

Thinking of you this Christmas. May the many memories the two of you shared fill your heart.

Thank you Sadies Mom for starting this thread, I was thinking we need to remember how many have lost loved ones this year. My church always does poinsettias for everyone who has lost someone this year. It is amazing to see how many fill the stage.

My grandmother died at the end of February at the age of 103 1/2 -- she was healthy & wise up until nearly the end, she died of a broken heart, after the passing of one of her sons - she had lived all those yrs with all 6 of her children. I know my mom & her siblings will struggle this Christmas. We will have what was always known as Grandma's Christmas next Sunday -- I am hoping that at least 60 of my relatives still gather (oh, yeah, the family is big & yrs ago we started having the gathering in a fellowship hall of one of my aunt's church & there is a huge gym for the children to play in)
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!