View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 06:16 AM   #12
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Toto will soon be 19 months old and I regularly "haunt" the baby departments to see if there are new things! When she and our little Abbi [granddaughter ... just turned 2] were younger, Toto would steal Abbi's pacifier and run and get on the sofa [where she thought she was safe from the world!] and sit there sucking on it! I, naturally, bought her one of her own and she promptly chewed it up & I promptly threw it away! But I do love the neat things in the baby departments ... one reason, I feel like there are stricter "safety standards" and Toto doesn't destroy things so I don't worry as much about her getting hurt. I inspect her toys regularly and if they are looking "unsafe" we either repair or discard them! Or favorite "doggy toys" are the tiny ones for small dogs that are washable and have the little velcro tummies and you can put new squeakers in there! She has one that you can put treats or some dry kibble in it and it encourages them to chew and play with it! It entertains her for a long time!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!