View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
vixen767
Yorkie Yakker

Love Looking for Yorkie in/around Las Vegas, SC, or GA

Hi there! I have been a member of the YT community for a little bit now and have gotten up the courage to post! ;-P

My name is Stephanie. I live in Las Vegas, NV with my fiancee. I currently work as a model and promotional model. My fiancee is an engineer. I don't work too much and when I do it's nights or on the weekends because that's when the promotions happen. My fiancee works a regular 9-5. We live in a house and a have a backyard that has a stone fence so there is no way for a little puppy to be lost. We have no children other than our little (7lb) Maltese, Matthew, that we adopted. He is 1yr 1 mo old. I have been vigilantly searching for a Yorkie to no avail -- which is how I came across the YT community!

I would love to have either a female or male Yorkie, preferably 5lbs or under and no older than 1.5 years. I am fine with adopting a rescue, a dog that is being rehomed, or a Yorkie from a reputable breeder.

I am willing to travel 4-5 hours away to pick up the Yorkie or depending on the cost of the dog I can fly out and take him/her home in the cabin with me. As far as cost I am looking for a Yorkie around $700 or under.

Also, I have family in SC and GA so if there are any dogs available there I can have my parents or my fiancee's parents pick him/her up.

More info on me -- I am not a random person who simply decided that they want a small dog. I have done a lot of research on the Yorkshire Terrier breed (just as I did on the Maltese) to make sure that they are a good fit to add to our family. :-) My fiancee and I are both very excited to add a new addidtion to our household.

I think I put all the info in here! But if there are any questions I will be checking here every day, probably every few hours because I want a Yorkie so much!

Thanks!
vixen767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!