View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #6
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

So tonight we were going to go over and get the papers..when her fiance called the lady, she said she'd be home in an hour. He calls an hour later, no answer. The ladies husband called back and said she's not home. So About 15mins later I call, pretending I saw her ad in the paper and am interested in a puppy. She tells me there's one left, but they also have toy poodles and huskies...then how some of the pups are at her moms, or her MIL's...to me that translates that she's a broker. So she tells me the same story that her son is in the hospital, so it's hard for her to meet up but her husband can meet up with me (notice, not let me come see the pups for myself). I act like I can't decide which dog I want, that I'll have to think about it and call her back tomarrow. So the only way I'm thinking there is some hope is that she gave me, a potential buyer,yuhuj the same story of her son being in the hospital. I forgot to add, she told me she just stopped at home for 10mins, and is leaving soon..I don't believe it though. She also mentioned about meeting up, she has 2 other people she needs to get papers too and it's been hard for her to because of all that's going on. I'm assuming 1 of those persons are my friends. Tomarrow my friends fiance is calling again, and if they still get nothing then he has a police friend he's going to bring. My friends are mainly worried about the vet papers, and I guess when she spoke with the breeder(broker) today she told her she'll give her a contract. Keep your fingers crossed for them please!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!