View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 10:51 AM   #14
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myzzbrat View Post
Oh yes we have those too.. The scorpions love the palm trees they hide and live in between the bark (or whatever it is they are called on palm trees)trunk.. My brother used to pick those baby white ones up with his hands and bring them into my mom when he was around 5 or 6.. Scared the crap outta her.. I laughed cause the moron didnt know what he was doing and thought they looked cool...
! I TOTALLY freaked out when I saw my first one which was BIG (well, maybe 4-5" long) on the baseboard!! By the time I caught this one, I was at least not screaming . Actually, I never saw one til this year when our neighbors had their back yard landscaped, which had up to then been basically desert); and I think the scorpions had been living over there happily and were just displaced. They definitely got my attention though! The black widows I'm used to; at least they're usually tucked away and you can see them pretty well! I still hate them .
Did your brother ever get stung by one of the scorpions? The pest control guy told me the younger ones (smaller) were more lethal (like baby rattlesnakes).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!