View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #9
For My Coby
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv View Post
He is very determined that he wants a chameleon lol, we looked at some pics yesterday of some gecko's and some bearded dragons but i think i need to see them in person. I just don't want anything that is really fast that if it got out i would have a hard time catching lol. I would be taking care of it and monitoring the chameleon but it would be his and he would help, I think i am gonna do a little more reaserch on them and some other reptiles as well, thanks for your input ladies I would love to hear from anyone else to that has experiance.you guys are great thank you!
If you do decide on something else, the interesting thing about the African Fat-Tailed geckos is that their head and their tails look identical (beautiful patterns). That way when hunting, their prey doesn't know which end is dangerous. Then when they eat, their tail shakes just like a rattlesnake's tail. That distracts the prey to look at the "wrong end" and allows the Geckos to catch them. They aren't as fast as some lizards. Ours were named Jake and Sadie...... Good luck on your lizard hunt!!
For My Coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!