View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #4
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
LOL That's a laugh. In my opinion, reputable breeders always spay/neuter their pups and retired show/breeding dogs before placing them into pet homes (or require that they be done by a certain point). How in the world would that be selfish??? More like THEY are being selfish by wanting the puppy for breeding so they can experience cute puppies and make money... Well, at least it was clear that person wouldn't make a good home for one of your puppies

What part of Texas are you from?
She's not getting one of my girls Of course I'm not being selfish I'm protecting the lines my mentors entrusted me with! She had 3 children 7, 2, and 1. Had 2 Golden's and she needs to be concentrating on raising her children and not worrying about bringing a new puppy in the household. She has her hands full. I live just 30 minutes south of Dallas. The female I have was one I was holding on to as a show prospect and she has gotten too big. So she will be going into a loving pet home. I kept getting calls for puppies but never said I had any available. Of course she won't be getting my Dolly because I sell with NO breeding rights!
Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!