View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 05:54 AM   #1
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Default China's fur industry - what now?

Well, I finally did watch the video posted in Sick/Injured - and I had seen most of it before. It is horrific beyond imagination, as expected. What on earth can a person do after seeing something skinned alive? I can donate more money, continue to hope, wipe away the tears, try to clear out some of the images - but mostly I stare at my wall and I wonder "what is inside the beings who perform these acts? what IS it that allows them to LIVE with this????" - and then I'm just left with the images, no answers come that could make any difference.

And I feel completely helpless and powerless and frustrated that change will never happen. That humans will never fully realize how inhumane we truly can be (and often are). It just saddens me to my core, and always has - since I was a young, helpless child who immediately understood every young, helpless animal.

I don't even know why I'm posting this, I guess I just need to release some feelings after watching that footage. But mostly, I'm wondering - since much of this footage is years old - what has changed? What has really changed?

I wish I had my own army, bc this would be my war.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!