View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 05:13 AM   #5
KELLYLYNN
Harley, Haley & Micah

That sounds like me and my husbands relationship, back and forth for 10 years, then we got married and had a baby, and it's all baby, don't get me wrong i love my husband, but we have nothing in common but our love for Harley Davidsons, and my son and my dogs, we just work all day and take care of the baby at night, there's not much communication at all, it's sad we drifted apart, but were married now and have a 9 month old, and i would do anything to try and save my marriage.. but its hard.. so if you want to take my advice, make sure you have alot in common, date alot and find that connection again, cause when you have kids you need that.. My husband would do anything for me & our son, money is no issue, but our relationship suffers, there is no us time.. It saddens me, cause i love him dearly, and i know he loves me, but our child comes first and both of us working a full time jobs, then when we come home we have a 9 month old to take care of, then it's time for bed... Always work, kids, dogs..
So date, date, date different guys, your young and have your whole life ahead of you, take your time... Enjoy life now while you can......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!