View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #14
shuber
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default seems better now !

I ended up taking him to the e-vet last night. The vet reached up there and pulled out string and foil I don't even know where he found this stuff, but it was certainly stuck ! They also did x-rays to make sure there was no more foil or anything, there wasn't but they told me to monitor him closely and if he doesn't start eating again, or starts to vomit to bring him back and they would do a barium test.

Anyway, his appetite is back, but he still seems to be constipated so I'm going to try the pumpkin. If that doesn't work, are there any people laxatives that he can take? someone told me that baby laxatives can be used for these little guys when they get constipated. He's 7 lbs so he's not a tiny.

He's playing again today so as long as I can get him to poop I think we're good.

I want to thank everyone who responded. You guys really made me feel better because I was seriously freaking out when I saw him like that yesterday.

And I'm sorry it took so long for an update, but by the time we got home last night I was exhausted and then I had to work today so this is the first chance I got to visit. Again, thanks so much, you are the best

Mommy to Teddy and Misty and our newest addition - Wyatt
shuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!