View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #4
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
don't mean to scare you.. or maybe I do.. but these pills are 1/2 of the pills known as Phen-fen. I am a victim of phen fen. Because of them, I was diagnosed at the age of 43 with congestive heart failure and I have 3 leaking valves that I did not have prior to taking these pills. Because of excellent cardiologists, I am no longer in heart failure and my heart functions on the high end of normal. I still have the leaky valves and one day I will have to have something done about it. Just a warning.. I would see my physician before looking to the internet for pills.
Sonya
I am so sorry to hear that you had health concerns from taking diet pills...that is very scary!!!
When I took the Phentermine it was prescribed by my doctor (what I call my "fat doctor" lol) and he assured me that Phentermine was safe and FDA approved. I expressed my concerns of taking diet pills because of all the problems people had from Phen-Fen to my doctor ...I was told by my doctor that Phen-Fen is off the market and Phentermine was safe. I also did a tremendous amount of research on Phentermine. Like I said, I have bought them at an online drug store before and wanted to buy the again online....I usually get them with 48 hours. (I cannot get in to see my "fat doctor" until after the Christmas)
Again, I am so sorry you have health problems from taking the Phen-fen.

Last edited by Buddy-licious; 11-28-2007 at 04:50 PM.
Buddy-licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!