Thread: Lunesta (MS)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
TobyIIsMom
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Lunesta (MS)

For over the last year, I have been dealing with severe pain in my feet and ankles that was debilitating to say the least. Then the pain spread to all over my body and wakes me up in the middle of the night and has been disrupting my daily life and has been continuously getting worse. I've been seen by at least 7 doctors and have been run for a million tests and no one could figure out what was wrong. The only thing they found were lesions on my brain but couldn't figure if they were causing my pain. But I finally went to a neurologist on Monday who gave me the diagnosis of MS. It's somewhat bittersweet becuase I feel somewhat relieved that I finally have an answer but I am still in a lot of pain.

However, he did prescribe Lunesta to help try to battle the fatigue and allow me to sleep through the night so I tried it last night for the first time. And it did help me sleep and I didn't wake up or feel groggy this morning, which was good. But I am wondering if anyone else has tried this medicine, because I also woke up with the worse taste in my mouth...drinking water or soda makes it worse and its not going away. Its bearable when I am eating but its horrible otherwise (gum helps a little)!!! Anyone have this problem??? I would like to know if so, if there's a way to get this taste out of my mouth. It kinda tastes like someone stuck a whole roll of dirty quarters in my mouth....yuck! I hope this goes away soon...if not, I won't be taking this again tonight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!