View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
sabsab00
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Maybe I'm a little paranoid...

Something has been bothering me for awhile now and I just needed to talk to someone about it....I know you guys wont be too rough on me...

So I started a new job about a month ago - the people are really nice, the job is easy and the pay isnt bad. But from the moment I started the owner has been giving me really weird looks. At first I thought it was just cause I was new and everything but Ive been there a month already and he still does it. He NEVER says a word to me - but he'll talk to other people - he just stares. If I make eye contact wth him and smile or say hello - I get nothing back... But he talks to other people...

Then today he calls the manager into his office and comes out really fast and leaves. Then the manager comes to me and says that he said I should leave early.

It annoyed me for a couple of reasons... One - I was scheduled to leave less than 30 mins from then - so it was like what the hell. Second why single ME out? There were like 4 other people there doing nothing. Then he didnt even have the respect or decency to tell me himself....

Am I just being paranoid here??? Or is this a weird situation?
sabsab00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!