View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Angelaine. My Yorkie does the same thing. I myself almost posted about this. Jersey is just about the same age as your Yorkie. Like you Jersey has done this since 10 weeks when we got her. She eats like she can't get enough. We free feed and she'll take a few pieces and run. I also homecook and she eats a mix of boiled chicken, brown rice, carrots and I mix in dry kibble with it. She scoffs it down but always seems hungry. She's skinny (Atleast I think so) but her weight is fine. She weighs 5 lbs. and not tiny but on the small side. I've had her tested for parasites to be sure that she did not have worms and she came back fine. The only other difference too between her and my other Yorkies is that Jersey is more high strung / nervous. Although, always socialized from a pup still not warm with new people - will stand back barking at them - skiddish is the word I'm lookign for. Not sure if all of this works hand in hand but thought I'd mention it. If you find any answers pls. share them with me. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!