View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #15
BogartsMom
Yorkie Talker

We had a huge party for Bogart's 1st Birthday. We invited about 10 dogs and their owners, plus about 30 other friends and family who love Bogart almost as much as we do All in all we had about 40 people and 10 dogs. The dogs just ran around and played, but we had a table set up with just dog snacks and we had water bowls and toys in every room. The dogs, of course, had cake from a specialty dog store. Bogart wore a "Birthday Boy" t-shirt.

For the people we served Chilli DOGS and everyone ate out of dog bowls I found at the dollar store. I also make bone shaped cornbread for the people - I got one of those dog bone shaped muffin tins. We made sugar cookies shaped like paws, dog houses, bones and fire hydrants for the people with some cookie cutters I found on the internet.

I bought the party favors - plates, napkins, balloons, etc. from a party store and they had paw prints on them and the napkins said "Wipe your Paws." We decorated with tons of ballons and dog stuff. And, of course, each dog got a party favor - a box filled with treats.

Everyone had a great time and, most importantly, Bogart had fun and loved all the attention. I am going to do it every year
BogartsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!