View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:32 AM   #12
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinosMommy View Post
WOW! Are you me? I swear i could have written that myself except I am 33. I had major issues with my ex not committing after a long relationship, so i broke it off.

I want a child so bad. For now, my dogs and my cat are my babies.

I know someone will come for me, hopefully soon.
Please don't take this the wrong way. I am kind of happy to hear I am not alone!!! It seems like all around me people are getting married, and even those stories that I read, on websites and hear on the radio/tv etc, they are getting married at 19, 20, 21... etc... Where is MY MAN??? HAHA

I am generally happy with my life. I am going to college in january to finally finish my bach degree (I have 11 classes left) and I have my own townhouse (honestly I live in a nicer place than most of my married friends can afford) so I do pretty good financially for myself, I have a career. I have my 2 dogs. I travel a bit! I wish I had more financial freedom but I chose to buy my townhouse and it sucks up most of my money. But overall I have my health, Im not unattractive, Im social, fun, have a good sense of humor. I am happy with me mostly. This one *blip* on my life (broken engagement) took me down sooooooo HARD! GGGGRRRRR

So I guess
CHEERS to all the 30 somethings (I turn 30something (31) in 3 days!!!) who are holding out for the PERFECT MAN!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!