View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:12 PM   #1
kwaymon
YT 500 Club Member

Default Should I be worried?

Hello everyone! This is my first post on yorkietalk! I'm excited to be here and look forward to meeting all of you and your little darlings. I'm looking for a breeder and while searching the internet I found one close to me. Her site says that she has been a breeder for 12 years. She has pictures of her adults posted online along with some of her past pups. I have been emailing her for the past few days. She has two little boys for sale and I asked if I could come and meet her and her dogs. She replied that I could but not until Saturday and that she only shows her dogs to serious buyers b/c of the time it takes to get the puppies and parents ready. I understand that she doesn't want to be like a petstore where people just come by and play with her dogs and then leave. I am serious about buying a dog, but that doesn't mean that I will buy from her b/c I have to meet her and her animals first. I thought that a breeder would be a little more welcoming than this. What advice do you guys have and is this normal?
kwaymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!