View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 08:35 AM   #6
hha
No Longer a Member

1. At what age do you first take your puppy to the groomers? I just took mine for the first time the other day at 14 1/2 weeks.
2. How often should a little dog take a bath? The less the better for them..otherwise you wash out their natural oils
3. Do I need to buy a baby bath? I was told to never place them in a kitchen sink..never heard that, but you could use the tub
4. Does little dog uses different dog shampoo from bigger dogs? Use puppy shampoo(no tear)
5. At what age should I allow the little dog to eat an doggie snack? I gave mine early, and they get pupperonis broke in half
6. What type of doggie snack would you recommend?
7. Where should the puppy sleep the first night?
8. Is pee pads worth the money? YES..drsfostersmith xtra are the best, and I've been using pads for years now
9. I had heard that there was a toy that simulated the mother heartbeat..don't know on that, you could use an alarm clock, or what worked good for mine was a stuff animal.
Do you know where to buy one?
10. Is it easy to housebreak a small dog? depends on the dog..some are more stubborn
I am sorry that I have so many questions, but I want to be sure that I am doing the right thing for my family and our new puppy.
Thank you for all your support and help,
Cathi
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!