View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:14 AM   #1
rachelcb80
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I'm worried about my puppy

I didn't think this qualified as an emergency and I don't know that he's sick so I didn't post in the Sick/Injured forum. Max is 11 1/2 weeks old and up 'till now been a very active pup. He gets three meals a day and lots of exercise (I have a 2 year old son that he runs around like crazy with). This morning started out as normal but quickly deviated from the norm. Max didn't want anything to do with breakfast, just laid down next to it. I figured he just wasn't hungry yet so I let him lay on the couch with me while I did some stuff on the computer. I've offered him his food many times now and he hasn't touched it. (hasn't touched his water either, though he isn't a big drinker in the mornings) I gave him a treat when he went in his crate this morning and he took it but I later saw he didn't eat it. He's gone tee-tee several times and is alert, but he's definitely not his normal self. All he wants to do is lay in my lap.

He went to the vet last Friday for his second set of puppy shots and never acted like those bothered him. If he was going to have side effects from the vaccines he'd of shown signs by now, wouldn't he? He hasn't been anywhere else since I've had him or around any other dogs. What should I be on the look out for and how long should I monitor the situation before calling my vet?
rachelcb80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!