View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 09:10 AM   #10
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5
I know its done everyday to millions of dogs...but this is my baby. Her vet is so awesome though and she adores him. She actually gets excited when we approach the office and loves playing with him. She licks him all over. I know she will be in good hands, just the thought of leaving her is unbearable. Maybe if I take the day off and just wait in the office.Do you think that will be worse than if I work to keep my mind busy?
I'm not sure if it's good or bad. Part of me feels it's better to have your mind on something else to help easy the worry. But the other part of me feels it's better to be there and available in case (GOD FORBID) something goes wrong. Then you'd have to leave your job and rush over there like a crying mad woman. I took off for both my dogs spay/neuter, as well as for Codie's luxated patella surgery. Katie was even smaller than Coco is when she was spayed - she was only 1 lb 14 ounces. But she did GREAT - better than expected. When do you plan on having this done? Codie and Katie send lots of kisses to Coco!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!