View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 08:42 AM   #6
Dolce's Mom
YT Addict

Hey everyone....ok, I had the same problem with Dolce. She is also 6 months old now, actually 6 1/2 mths, and at 10 weeks she was fully potty trained. I WAS ECSTATIC!! Well, we got our kitchen remodeled and during that time when there was construction her whole "routine" was disturbed. After it was finished and everything was back to normal, she started peeing and pooping anywhere she liked. It was horrible, frustrating and so disappointing. I was so tired of cleaning up urine on the carpet, the hardwood floor, underneath the couch...anywhere she wanted to go. I never scolded her when I found the pee, except if i caught her "in the act." I decided to start all over again. Everytime she came out of her playpen I put her on the pad and said "go pee pee"...mind u as soon as i put her down she ran away, but it was a consistent thing. I also followed her and watched her when I knew she had to go...and then point to the pad and say "go there." Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didnt. Finally I went to Petco 2 weekends ago and got Nature's Miracle spray (thanks to one of the wonderful people on here that told me about it...i think it was lickthestar ) Every time she peed on the floor or carpet, i sprayed it on there, let it soak a few, then wiped it up. Can I tell u how much that worked?? Its great!! In 2 weeks I have maybe found pee on the floor twice. Its great stuff...try it. Plus follow your baby around and if it looks like they are going to go, pick them up and place them on the pad. Good luck and dont worry....there are others with the same peoblem!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!