View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:34 PM   #15
Little Bit
Tiny Dog Big Heart
Donating Member

Congratulations on all the costumes you must have sold!! Sorry about your friend's BIL. That was such a horrible thing. I'll bet you have a hard time knowing your BF has to go in every day. I knew a couple of guys from Price and Wellington when I was in Provo. Too, bad I didn't know about you looking for a pup. I was just up that way a couple of weeks ago for my son's wedding in American Fork and would have loved to have brought one out. There are pictures of the one I have left here:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup-Town View Post
Little Bit ! It has been great here we just had a pup parade and costume contest 31 babies showed up in costumes mostly ours I was very excited !! Yes ,It seems like the mining disaster just happened Brandon Kimber , The first rescuer was my best friends brother in law he through himself over two other guys and they told his brother that at the hospital He was a hero!!!!! It is so horrible ! My boyfriend is a coal miner and he goes underground everyday I am just in denial about that ! Yorkies were bred to go in coal mines too : )
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!