View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 02:21 PM   #1
sherrijmkassie
The Queen is back
Donating Member

Default We are at wits end with our Yorkie Kassie?

Hi Everyone, I just found this forum out of desperation in trying to diagnose what is wrong with out yorkie. Hopefully I am posting in the right place if not please accept my appologies.

My 8 year old yorkie Kassie has been sick off and on since June and still has not been correctly diagnosed. We have made 4 trips to the vet in the last two weeks alone. We know for sure she has food allegies and she was on antibiotics to clear up her itchy paws and has cream to clean her ears up. On top of that she was vomiting for a solid week and lost almost a whole lb. She has gone one whole week without being sick.

The problem is she is still being bothered by something and it is heartbreaking to watch . It is hard to describe but she acts like she just cant get comfortable. She will take off running through the house and it is like her feet are all going sideways. She drives her face into the bed, bathroom mat or whatever is closest. It comes and goes and she just acts all crazy like something is terrorizing her. Sometimes she will fetch up in the middle of one and just cry or whimper. She hides out in our closet pretty much all the time and doesnt even greet us at the door when we come home from work. Her appetite hasnt changed nor has her water intake. I probably havent done a great job explaining but if anyone has any suggestions we are desperate.

Thanks in advance
Sherri
sherrijmkassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!