View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 06:27 PM   #6
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

I'm 23, will be 24 in October.....semi-newlywed, lol. My husband's name is Eli and he's 5 mo. older than me. He graduated with an Honors degree in Business Management and a 3.82 GPA.

We were SURE he'd have no trouble getting a job straight out of college. Darnit. It's taking forever! I like my job but am trying not to get too attached b/c we need to move for his job.....because eventually I want HIM to have the out-of-home career and I want to be a stay at home mom. No kids for me yet, though Sully has been great "mommy training" for me.

Eli is the oldest of 7 kids, and all of his fam is still in Jefferson City. His youngest brother just turned 8....so I don't think his family is ready to handle grandkids yet, LOL. My parents on the other hand, live in Charleston, SC and I only have 1 brother, Joel, who is almost 21.

My husband and I LOVE kids but are trying to wait until we're seriously financially stable to start having children (like we could ever be ready tho right? lol) Must be a joy to have a 1yr old and watch all he has learned in the past year!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!