View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 08:30 PM   #13
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristykins View Post
My doggie is having the same problem but with his front leg.
It's coming & going and he's running around like he's fine now.

I really don't have the $$ to take him to the vet until later this week so I'm not sure what to do !!! Seems like leg problems are pretty common in Yorkie's
Yeah...well I try to watch her as much as possible...and I take every possible precaution I can. I have doggie steps that I move from the bedroom at night to the living room during the day. I can't keep them off the couches because the older two can jump up there anyways... Sophie can't even do that...which is why I think she just bumped it or something. I look out for her the most because she's the smallest with very short legs...and the youngest. Buuuttt I still have to watch Maddie and Chloe carefully too...even though I can only do so much...

And I just can't bring myself to not give them freedom of the house when I'm home...I can't bear to hear their little whines if I put them in the exercise pen or gate them in the kitchen. It's different when I leave, because I know it's for their own protection...so they won't get into anything or get hurt...but when I'm here I just can't pen them up!! I wouldn't change it a bit...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my yorkies... But I worry so much about them!! Sometimes I just stop and think about how small they really are...and I think about all the things that could happen to a dog...merely because of its size. I know why people get bigs dogs over small dogs...they are A LOT more work!! But I knew that before I ever got them...and I wouldn't trade any of them for any price!!
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!