View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 AM   #3
LuvMyPrinceKobi
& Reicher Baby, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Tink View Post
I am not sure if this would work, but if you have a Vet school in your area they may have a free or discounted clinic. There is a member on YT that is in Vet school, maybe she would know.
I know when humans have n/v and diarrhea their electrolytes go out of wack and that can cause seizures. Are you giving anything to replace the electrolytes?? One site recommended pedialyte mixed with chicken broth to make it taste better and I saw another product called rebound.
I would visit the rescue if possible since you can't get them on phone.
Good luck with the vet visit. Maybe you can take a long nap while you pup is there. Keep us posted on your baby's progess. Hope all this ends for you soon!
ps if you have more than one dog, i would separate them until Kobi is better!
Thanks for the advice...I don't think there is a vet school, and I mean I'll just suck it up for my dog. I have given some pedialyte yesterday, and since she's going to the vet today, I'll let them tell me what to do from here on out.

Sorry if I got you confused, but Kobi is my other dog...Kiwi is the one that is sick. But anyway, I'll keep you posted if I find out anything new. Thanks for listening
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!