Thread: Refunds??
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:11 PM   #7
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
Are you sending refunds to those who ordered and things were out of stock OR for people who were not happy with the long wait?

Either way, I would hope that people would understand that they only paid, let's say $5.00 for a $10.00 item, so they shouldn't expect a $10.00 refund. That is silly!

I hope my post in your other thread wasn't taken as rude or anything...I hated having to go to PetsMart and buy a bag for $16 or so.....after I ordered, what, 4 from you and paid the $13 shipping ..... but still....even with all that....you had a heck of a good deal!

No I have yet to refund an order since I have opened... Everyone has always been happy! I have however had to refund a few people for items that were double sold during this sale! I was very unhappy with my server for allowing this to happen! But when so many people are shopping at once it was just overloaded!!! It was mayhem! lol

As far as the wait, you have all been so wonderfull and understanding about the wait!

And just to address a comment, not made by you I don't think, but whoever it was by... it does beg a reply... the cost of shipping... I compared the cost of POST againsy PRIORITY MAIL and the differance between the two for 95% of my packages was aprox 50 cents I prefer Priority mail because your products are not sitting in an environment where I can't control the temp (like wherehouses) for days at a time..... and they spend as little time in transport as possable, they are also handled with care! They also come with free delivery conformation.

Also if I shipped by other means I would have to build into the shipping fee's the cost for packaging... keep in mind that boxes cost anywhere from $1.50 to 3.00 each!!! Shipping priority, that is supplied for me by the USPS, thus cutting down on costs. My mark up is non existent! I cant afford to provide the shipping supplies and don't want to pass that cost on to you. Its much less expensive in the long run to ship priority.

The exception of course is those who order a couple of bows... Sorry guys, there is always a select few of you to which the norm does not apply.

Anyway.... Your order is out and all of that awesome missing link will be on your doorstep in no time!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!