Thread: Sewing supplies
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Star Sewing supplies

I've always loved sewing but quit recently after moving into my own apartment and not having my own sewing machine. I go to cosmetology school somewhat full time but have a lot of extra time after I get out of school for the day since I have no job and my boyfriend doesn't get home until 5:30. So, I decided I want to start making clothes and beds and everything for Lilly. I'm sure it'll take some time to get used to making clothes since I've only made quilts and pillows (things for humans) in the past. Anyway, today we're going to Hobby Lobby and wherever else to get things to get me started. I'm trying to make a list of the things I need because I know if I don't I'll forget something, I'm also hoping after I get the hang of making clothes for Lilly maybe selling some things on here. I know there are quite a few lovely ladies on here that make wonderful things so I'm just wanting you all to help me make sure I have everything on my list that I'll need. So, just list things you know I'll need and I'll add them if I don't already have them. The first definite things I'm making for her are a bed and a dress harness. Thanks in advance!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!